Friday, July 22, 2016

Showering With Kordelia


Showering With Kordelia



Stars: Kordelia Devonshire, Cecil B.

Description
For our fans that have found our model Kordelia to be a person to watch I think that you will love this movie for the simple fact that you really get to see how great a model she really is. I remember a very short story or dream that she told me about. So in this movie I tried to make her dream come true.

I must tell you even though I wish I was in the shower with her when she was done I felt cleaner then I think she did. I hope you get the same feeling as I did. Oh then we get into the spanking. Oh my god! what sounds and what a feeling there is in spanking a squeaky clean warm and loving bottom that gleams with every stroke. Oh I cant' talk any more you will have to see for your self. Please enjoy this as much as I did.



File name: 646_SPV_Showering_With_Kordelia.wmv
Size: 514 MB
Duration: 01:02:00
Resolution: 480x360

DOWNLOAD
rapidgator
646_SPV_Showering_With_Kordelia.part2.rar
646_SPV_Showering_With_Kordelia.part1.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment